Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I run a sawmill and hardwood lumber business in south west Michigan. I sawmill, kiln dry, sell lumber, straight line rip, surface, sand, and make moldings and stair parts as well as flooring.
I also enjoy woodworking but don't have a lot of time for it since I also work full time at a "regular" job as well.
Hope to learn more from you all on the subject of woodworking and thanks in advance for putting up with my silly questions.
If anyone has a question on sawmilling or drying or general lumber questions I might be able to help.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello to all. Just wanted to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I run a sawmill and hardwood lumber business in south west Michigan. I sawmill, kiln dry, sell lumber, straight line rip, surface, sand, and make moldings and stair parts as well as flooring.
I also enjoy woodworking but don't have a lot of time for it since I also work full time at a "regular" job as well.
Hope to learn more from you all on the subject of woodworking and thanks in advance for putting up with my silly questions.
If anyone has a question on sawmilling or drying or general lumber questions I might be able to help.
You mind me asking where in SW Michigan? I spend a lot of time driving between Detroit and Chicago, and am currently lacking a good lumber source.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts