Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter and son-in-law bought a fixer upper house. Kitchen was in real bad shape. I built them new cabinets. Hard Maple and finished color is General Finishes Shaker Maple. Still few details to complete.

Thanks for looking.
Gerald

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys for all the nice comments.

Actually this kitchen remodel was shown last weekend and again this weekend on the DIY show Renovation Realities- The Graf Project.
If you saw it I am the gray haired old guy (Dad) they called to fix the wiring.

SGTSteve- Yea I am estimating it saved them a chunk of $$. Especially since I provided all materials. No problem though worth every penny.

Cabinetman- Pulls and Handles are to be installed. Thats one of the details I mentioned that needs to be done. Along with an arched valance over the sink.

Thanks
Gerald

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Thanks Guys for all the nice comments.

Actually this kitchen remodel was shown last weekend and again this weekend on the DIY show Renovation Realities- The Graf Project.
If you saw it I am the gray haired old guy (Dad) they called to fix the wiring.

SGTSteve- Yea I am estimating it saved them a chunk of $$. Especially since I provided all materials. No problem though worth every penny.

Cabinetman- Pulls and Handles are to be installed. Thats one of the details I mentioned that needs to be done. Along with an arched valance over the sink.

Thanks
Gerald
I saw that show. Good job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.