Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here. I live in North east texas. Love wood working and have a fairly extensive wood shop. I have been into wood working many years but still have many questions and I am still learning. I am sure there are thousands of things I can learn from you all and I hope I have something to offer.
Jake

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Welcome Jake, seems we have our fair share of Texans, but I reckon one more won't hurt :laughing:.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live right outside of Carthage in a very small town called Gary. We are south of Longview.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here in north central Florida

Hi all. I live in north Florida and have been doing wood woodworking since taking shop in high school. I have not had a lot of time to do it until I retired from emergency medical care. I presently make bowls, wooden spoons, spatulas. spoontulas, and nest boxes for Blue Birds and bats, not to mention the "home projects" that come with the joys of home ownership. Glad to find this forum as I have much to learn.
Thanks to all of you who share your experience, time and talent.
BIOA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do any of you Floridians or South Georgians know of any sources for hardwoods for turning or carving? Can't do much with Live oak or turkey oaks!
BIOA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts