Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just signed up here. I hope to contribute what I can and learn even more. I have been woodworking for many years but have taken it a lot more seriously in the last 5. I make Cabinets, some furniture and game calls.:thumbsup:

·
Senior Member from MN
219 Posts
One of us will have to change

Welcome! I think you will enjoy the group.

But one of us should change our username, otherwise it will be too confusing. Maybe I will ask Daren how to change. I should have come up with a creative one anyway.
Dave

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Daren can't do it, Nathan can, but he is out of touch today.
I could see it being a little confusing, maybe one (or both) of you can add an avatar. Your picture. Or even something from here http://www.forumsextreme.com/Avatars_Cool.html or any non offensive picture you find on the web if you are shy.
I could help you figure that out as a temporary solution. If you don't know how to do it, send me a link or e-mail it to me.
Sorry I could not be more help, Daveb and DaveB.

I see TexasTimbers posted when I did...trust me, if you are not going to confuse him...there is no problem with the rest of the forum :no::laughing:. (sorry dude, I have not got to mess with anyone all day ;))

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Welcome to the site Dave B!

Cool avatar site Daren, almost forgot to come back here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the Welcome guys.

I like the ideas of adding the Avatar, I'll look for one and get it taken care of, I saw a really cute one somewhere yesterday, I'll have to try to locate it again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daren,
I liked your idea about the Avatar. I couldn't find the one I was hoping to but ran across this one, I just love deer hunting :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts