Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I am new to this sight after not using my shop for about five years and trying to reconnect to the woodworking community.

The old Ryobi forum was my main source of information and I found the people on the site very nice.

I am blessed and have a stand alone woodshop of about 500 sq. ft. of space, plus a loft.

I work mostly on "honey do" projects but love building furniture when I can (I am working on a new lathe stand now).

My wife and four kids, along with Tucker my Yellow Lab get the bulk of my time but they do allow some "saw dust" time every once in a while.

I have been dabbling in woodworking for about 40 years and enjoy all aspects of it.

Sorry to drag on, but I am eager to learn more here and give what insight and support I can.:smile:

Thanks!

Tom

·
Half a bubble off.. {Θ¿Θ}
548 Posts
Hey there Tom! Welcome to WWT.
Fairly new myself but have learned an immense amount from the crew here.