Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum and I really like what I see. I have belonged to another one and they made changes that made me lose interest. I make unusual things out of wood and have come to rely on other wood workers for advise and am looking forward to being a part of this forum.

I will also try out many of the features that are incoporated in this forum.:icon_lol:

I will also submit some things in a gallery, however I must first transfer files from my old computer to my new one.

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,677 Posts
Ron you have my attention for sure. Like Daren, I love things different and unique. You have whetted my curiosity, let me know if I can help you in any way when you are learning our image-posting routine.

Its really simple after you do it a couple times.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
email question

I would like to be notified by email that someone has replied to my submission. I have looked my preference sheets over and that option didn't jump out at me. How do I make that choice?

Thanks

Ron

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
It is on the page when you post. Scroll down below the text part, there are additional options. "Thread subscription", put it on instant e-mail notification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts