Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, greetings from central NY. Been dabbling in woodwork of about a year, was a remodeling contractor for 15years and decided one job was enough (firefighter). I took over our one car garage and built out a small shop.

Property Toolroom Building Room Workshop

Looking forward to being here.

Lee

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Welcome to the site. A great place to have fun and find out info.

SFDCapt said:
greetings from central NY
Where in Central NY exactly? I'm from outside of Cortland near Greek Peak Ski Resort and my mom lives in Marathon.

Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the site. A great place to have fun and find out info.

Where in Central NY exactly? I'm from outside of Cortland near Greek Peak Ski Resort and my mom lives in Marathon.

Mark
Northern suburb of Syracuse.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
SFDCapt said:
Northern suburb of Syracuse.
I'm semi familiar with the area. Mostly for high school sports.

Mark

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome captain... great site you're joining. I see you have a ts, miter saw (I build fine furniture and don't have one), jointer, workbench and lots of drawers. That's a good start and will help us answer future questions you may have. If you post questions, try to let us know what you may have to help you accomplish the tasks. Some folks (not me) could find some hand tools in those drawers to accomplish difficult tasks... so do try to explain your questions with good detail pictures and try to let us know what tools you already have...

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Welcome to a great place. Anything you need to know is a few key strokes away. Of course, you may get different opinions!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts