Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New to this site. I presently own and operate Williams Bandmill Blade Sharpening in Warsaw, Ohio. I have sharpened over 8,000 bandmill blades in the last 2 1/2 years, with over 40 customers in the same period. I have dealt with Woodmizer, Simonds, Munk, Timberwolf, Termite, and various other blades insofar as setting, sharpening, and problems with all of them. I have 2 Woodmizer sharpeners, and use a dual-tooth setter from Suffolk Machine. Please contact me with any questions. I also own a Hudson Bandmill, and I do saw lumber, as well as grade my own.
My sharpening experience started with CBN grinding from Wood-Mizer, my preference for blades are with MunkForsager, which I order from Kenne-Saw(Mark) in Georgia. Great people, you can't ask for a better company to deal with

Lisa

·
Woodworking Firefighter
513 Posts
Welcome aboard Lisa. Does this Mike guy from Kenne-saw have any other services or sell anything besides blades? Just curious b/c I live like 5 minutes from Kennesaw GA and never heard of him til this website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics

Will post soon, My house burnt down back in Dec of last year, and I am just now getting everything in order. I have lotsa logs to cut!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts