Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all

Just joined as I'm interested in attempting some woodworking, although I haven't done anything really since woodshop back in high school *cough* nearly 30 *cough* years ago.

There's two areas I'd like to focus on, both cabinetry, I suppose:

I have a 1979 VW Bus that I want to construct lightweight removable cabinets for.

I have a dream (in best MLK impersonation) about building a load of bookcase-cum-shelving in the main basement room, for storage of toys, Lego, my wife's scrapbooking stuff, etc.

I'm basically starting from scratch, tool-wise - I have the normal screwdrivers, hand saws, couple of basic Workmates, drill (the Craftsman Bolt-On system), electric planer, wood chisels, and money is somewhat tight, so much as I might like to, I can't go and outfit the garage with a band saw, lathe, etc :laughing:

Hope to find some good information on here :thumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.