Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Paul here. I have been working with wood for some years. I enjoy turning and have made some furniture (queen bed, rocking chair, small table etc). Been to a few small craft fairs with some small success. Generally enjoy making sawdust :) Hardest thing to overcome is to slow down and take the time to concentrate on details instead of being in a rush to see it finished!

Sent from my iPad using Wood Forum

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welcome from Texas --- just a little south of you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome, I know what you are saying. I created a lot of firewood when I first started. I have really worked on my attention to detail as my experience grew. It also helped that I retired and have a lot more time on my hands.

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
I find that it's more of a challenge for me not to worry so much about the details. I've slowly learned that - on certain kinds of projects - details aren't quite as important, like the projects I do on my YouTube channel. Speaking of YouTube, my "show" is called, wait for it... "Wood 'n' Stuff". Hmm, where do I recognize that name from?

Welcome to the forum! We've got a great bunch of members here. Glad to have you in the mix. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts