Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, All,

Live in small town in central PA. God has a place just down the road. Retired and gettin' old. However, I still get around and take nourishment. Been piddlin' with woodworking for a lot of years...in retirement I hope to get better. Have a small, but reasonably equipped shop and a good source of raw lumber of all kinds. Appreciate the forum, and look forward to enjoying the new contacts. Blue

Blue

·
where's my table saw?
29,623 Posts
Hello

Nice intro. :thumbsup: Keeping your tools sharp will keep your mind well honed.... I made that up, but it seems to fit. :laughing: Welcome to you.
How did you come to take the name blue?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some years back I was a hiker. Hikers give each other trail names. Mine was Bluespook...mostly blue clothes and didn't mind hiking in fog...a friend saw me emerging from fog and said I looked like a blue spook. Thus the name...shortened.

Blue

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome Blue from a Teamster retiree enjoying time in my NH workshop. I've piddled with wood for 30+ years but it wasn't till I retired that I got to learn a few skills. This is a great site to be joining and looking forward to bumping into you.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome,
I lived in PA a few times in my life. More than a few years ago. What part is considered Central?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lititz is where I live. I, too, have lived around...MO, IL, NY, CO, NBC, AL, OH, and VA. Did some time out of the country also. Guess "they" kept finding me. Of, being old means I've had time to do and be more places than most people. Anyway, Lititz is a wonderful place.

Thanks for asking.

Blue

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Welome!
Dave H

·
Registered
885 Posts
bluespook said:
Lititz is where I live. I, too, have lived around...MO, IL, NY, CO, NBC, AL, OH, and VA. Did some time out of the country also. Guess "they" kept finding me. Of, being old means I've had time to do and be more places than most people. Anyway, Lititz is a wonderful place.

Thanks for asking.

Blue
That truly is a great part of the country. I've been through there. Lived not too far away in Chambersburg for a while. Lived in VA a few times too. And OH. Chances are we crossed paths in another life.
Welcome again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts