Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
This is my first post on this site. I joined yesterday. I need help in wiring a control box assembly for a model 113.240421 craftsman table saw. The box contains a relay,reset button,capacitor and on/off switch. The wires are not connected and I don't want to chance connecting them wrong. The parts list shows all of the components,but not clear where the wires go. There are 3 wires (R,BL,WH) from the motor,and 2 wires BL and Wh plus ground from the power cord.
Can anyone help with this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Dick (rrocksr):yes:

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Hi Dick - Welcome to the forum. Someone with more electrical savvy than me might be able to help, based on your explanation but I can't help but think that a pic would be really helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi knottscott,
Thanks for replying to the post. I made a drawing showing all the components and the wires from the motor and the line,then I scanned it to my computer. It shows to be 1.2mb even though it is only four little drawn boxes. If I can find out how to reduce it to an allowable size,I will post it.

P.S. I moved down here from Buffalo,NY. I don't miss the snow.

Dick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
re: need help with table saw motor............. I added some photos in my photo album. I hope this will help.

Dick

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
wiring

Hi,
I can't tell you how to wire it even by looking at your pics, but did you try doing a google search with your model number to see what comes up? You might be able to find a wiring diagram for it. That would simplify things.
Mike Hawkins;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MIke, the saw is a 1976 model. I have the sears parts list for the motor and control box with pictures, but it shows all the wires loose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts