Woodworking Talk banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
My new yorker friend sent a traffic sign for me.. it is a gift.. How is it looking ?

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I failed my glue station today.. i will try to make it again tomorrow..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nice job on the white board. From working on them at my job, I have two suggestions.
1. Don't use old markers. After a month or so, the ink begins to ... change. The marks aren't as easy to clean off, and actually start leaving permanent stains on the board.
2. Use a whiteboard cleaner to wipe it down. Don't use household cleaning products, alcohol or other products. Almost all other product will wear down the resistive surface faster. None of the other products conditions the surface. True whiteboard cleaner cleans the board better, and conditions the surface making it last longer.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Nice job on the white board. From working on them at my job, I have two suggestions.
1. Don't use old markers. After a month or so, the ink begins to ... change. The marks aren't as easy to clean off, and actually start leaving permanent stains on the board.
2. Use a whiteboard cleaner to wipe it down. Don't use household cleaning products, alcohol or other products. Almost all other product will wear down the resistive surface faster. None of the other products conditions the surface. True whiteboard cleaner cleans the board better, and conditions the surface making it last longer.
Thank you so much.. i didn't find a whiteboard cleaner in here.
Can i use WD 40 for a whiteboard cleaner? Have you any alternatife solution for a whiteboard cleaner?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Ive got a chalk board very similar to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is good idea.. I can do blackboard behind the whiteboard.. one board is black board and white board .. it will be multifictional..
But Blackboard is old fashion.. is anybody use a blackboard this last twenty years? We use smartboard at my college..

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I started pegboard project for my workshop this morning..

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I finished shelf for my tools.. The pegboard will be under the my new shelf..

41 - 58 of 58 Posts