Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
where's my table saw?
28,590 Posts
I like you man!

You are so enthusiastic! You go into every drawer, every corner, every fault with the shop, even with the broken vise... great!

Now for some criticism.... Just me talking here, but I don't want to hear "I'm gonna' do this or move that. No. Just explain it simply. It what it is the way it is. It's too hard to follow the proposals, for me at least. It's OK the way it is, really. It's not perfect, or finished we all know that, but it's OK. No shop is ever finished.

My workshop is always changing. I'm making new storage, moving tools, making racks. I hate my clamp box on wheels also. Storage for clamps is a problem.

I'd like to see you get a better table saw somehow. Maybe you can get one from the USA or Taiwan? Go to: www.craigslist.com and search for tools. Where can you get tools in Egypt? :blink:

Here are some fantastic shops:
http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f30/shop-tour-videos-21658/

·
where's my table saw?
28,590 Posts
Wait now

again , ur criticism just helps me to become better, u r very positive , i like your workshop .
Thanks man
That's NOT my workshop in the video above....No No.That guys shop is twice the size of his house. Did you notice? :yes:

I give you much credit for your effort on the video and for your shop.Keep it up! :thumbsup:

This is a photo of my shop:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's NOT my workshop in the video above....No No.That guys shop is twice the size of his house. Did you notice? :yes:

I give you much credit for your effort on the video and for your shop.Keep it up! :thumbsup:

This is a photo of my shop:
i wanted to ask you , how wide is ur tablesaw with all the extensions
? i mean the whole table >

·
where's my table saw?
28,590 Posts
10 feet wide

:yes:

Reactions: kuroitaka
1 - 8 of 8 Posts