Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
The only photo that was easily seen was the finished product at the wedding. Nice looking arch.

Just getting married and even before the wedding she is making demands on your woodworking skills. I see a bright and busy future for you. Congrates, Hubby. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yea def resize the pics, would like to see the process. I'm getting married in October and having an outside wedding and thought about doing something along these line. Could see the final product and looks good.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Much better!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Great job and congrats! I built the arbor trellis for our wedding as well and ended up placing a swing underneath it afterwards. Not sure yours would give you the same opportunity, but maybe a thought of somehow incorporating it into your lives.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. The arch is built out of cedar and coated about a dozen times with Waterlox. It's going outside sometime in the Spring.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
Very nice project. And yes, it looks like she appreciates your hobby so good luck keeping up with requests. Just remember to factor in tool upgrades to each project.

And congratulations on the wedding as well!!

Mark

·
Woodworking Wanderer
216 Posts
Thanks for sharing, nice job. When I built the "arch" for the picket fence I put in last year, I gave up and made it flat on top!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts