Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am sorry for my pictures .. my pictures are so bad..There is a problem in my phone camera .. I hope you can see it..

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Registered
Egg Spurt
3,001 Posts
Looks like you might have a cracked lense on your phones camera or lense cover. Mine cracked on my old phone and made crappy images, a bit washed out and hazy.. It could also be a bit of grease on it as well.

Reactions: faith michel

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's coming along nicely. MY opinion and NOT my project but to me the prop looks a little to "heavy" as compared to the rest of the model. Props are kind of a dainty thing as compared to the rest of the airplane. If it were about half as thick I think it would look better. But Like I said this is your project and you do what pleases you!!

Ken

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's coming along nicely. MY opinion and NOT my project but to me the prop looks a little to "heavy" as compared to the rest of the model. Props are kind of a dainty thing as compared to the rest of the airplane. If it were about half as thick I think it would look better. But Like I said this is your project and you do what pleases you!!

Ken
Propeller are not finish yet.. i only cutted them..
I agree with you..

SM-J700F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

1 - 13 of 13 Posts