Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was in the hospital for about 4 months because I had a major traffic accident. so i wasn't in the forum for a long time ..now everything is fine ..these are my last works
"Last works" usually means there last before you die. "Latest works" means the ones you made in the last few weeks or months.

I like them a lot. I hope they are your latest projects and not your last!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Last works" usually means there last before you die. "Latest works" means the ones you made in the last few weeks or months.

I like them a lot. I hope they are your latest projects and not your last!
İ am sorry for my bad English .
These are my latest projects.. thank you very much for your kind words..

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am very impressed. I didn't realize that your are so artistically talented. My favorite is the lamp in your Post #4
As the days go by, my skills in wood are improving. .. ı am not same ten years or a mounth ago at woodworking. . ı am not woodworking artist yet.. ı have a long way for to be an artist in my woodworking life.. Thanks for your good comment..

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
..................... . ı am not woodworking artist yet.. ı have a long way for to be an artist in my woodworking life.. Thanks for your good comment..
I have some news for you. You are an artist and not letting yourself realize it. Obviously not in the top 10% or even 20%, but still an artist. Your physical skills and creativity are there, it takes time to develop them even further. The more you apply yourself, the better you will become. Like I always say "Keep challenging yourself".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts