Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a look at my wood working web site and let me know what you think about the items I have made............I have thick skin so be honest.

<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/barnwoodfurniture/">Visit My Website</a>

·
Banned
74 Posts
Nice work

Nice work but is priced rather low. If that was purchased wood, your offering price is about the same as the wood price.
I like the site. It would be better if the info printed was a different color as it is hard for me to read it because of back ground.
I like old wood.

Nice going. Dale :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i agree prices seems really low, but the work looks great! i really liked the benches. As long as your happy with the prices thats the only thing that matters. Pricing is the worst part of wood working for me, always feel guilty for what i charge and im cheap, lol. I think thats what will always keep it just a hobby for me. One comment about the web site, maybe change up the colors on some tabs, and have just one pic of the barn instead of tiled.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
web site

Tom thanks for the comments, I am not sure what I should price so thanks in that department as well.

·
Journeyman Wood Butcher
792 Posts
I have to agree...the background needs some work. The page is quite busy, not contrasted enough and hard to pick out the links. The photos are difficult to view and seem rather disorganized....all of which is leading me to believe that this web page has been designed and built by a guy that builds furniture from old barns, maybe? ;)

The furniture looks great, but the website needs a few more rounds of sanding and varnishing!

regards,
smitty

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I am now doing over, check it out again when you catch a break from your chisel work

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bbq

Todd, I checked out your web page and the Cabinet that you re-furnished turned out great..........now to my second favorite hobby EATING, I like your recipes and will have to try a few. You have anything for Venison?

Dale

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Take a look at my wood working web site and let me know what you think about the items I have made............I have thick skin so be honest.

<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/barnwoodfurniture/">Visit My Website</a>
Very Nice web site, and even nicer furnture. I to think you are selling it to cheep. Besides that 2 thumbs up:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you and no Joe sorry that was not me. I have been trying to find somewhere to show my stuff but no luck yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts