Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did not know where to post this so mods move as you please. I bought this from a a guy a worked for 16 yrs. ago. It had shelves in it when I got it and I have redone it a few times over the years but the rust was starting to show.
The inside is loaded with all kinds of stuff and is undergoing a redo in my spare time (which I have none of) so it may take all summer I will post pics of the inside later. I have to mount the new Dewalt saw stand and move some things.
BUT, I just wanted to show off the new paint. I had a buddy build the 12' top rack so I can haul 16' material, and repaint it and pack the bearings, lights are on order. It is 10' x 5' x 5' steel, with 3500# torsion bar axle.
That is my 14' beside it, It is loaded with tools also, for bigger jobs. I have a 12' just to haul cabinets. I will post some pics of all lf them later.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Nice trailer.

This is me packed up for tomorrow's work.

PITA! I can't wait for the day when I can keep a trailer packed for any contingency.

Subscribed!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
The link is RWBs signature and nor directly related to his posts or relevant to the thread in question.

He's not selling anything or spamming so I think that's ok.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts