Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to spoil my latest grandson, that and burn up some wood I had laying around,,

I still need some black paint to finish it but you get the idea.

Oh and if your wondering I modeled it after my latest bike that I painted

Attachments

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No he's not mad mom took him off he's what we call mean mugging me,

We haven't bonded yet,, I try and kiss him and his neck is like a turtle, he will stretch it out as far away as he can,

Try and get eye contact and he looks the other way, I can't believe I not only have a ginger kid but a ginger grandkid, but Atleast he's a boy,,

He has to figure out pops cool and buys the pricey toys,, I'll give him sometime to learn that.

Not much time though lol

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Cool I bet he going to ride it a lot :laughing: problem will be getting off in a few months down the road

Reactions: ihackwood

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Groovy for the win lol, your the first person to know what the bottom was all about lol,

Hey groovy can you also see what's on the side of my van,, I usually have to tell people then they say oh yea I see it lol

Yea I built it as a room decoration mainly, his momma has hers in the living room if he ever wants to cowboy up anyway and it's bigger and probably 20 years older lol

My bike shouldn't look like what Paulie built,, there's not one piece of 3 m tape on it,, oh and it rips the front wheel right off the ground and hauls ass, none of their bikes do that lol

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts