Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
My name is Dennis and I've been infatuated with tools and wood for as long as I can remember. The very first thing I remember building is a log cabin (impressive huh) well it was out of Lincoln Logs. I have my own house now with my very own wood shop (AKA a place of tranquility) so I guess things came along nicely.
I enjoy the woodworking hobby as well as saltwater fish tanks (Reefing) and DIY projects. I look forward to learning and sharing with all in the club.
Happy Woodworking,
Dennis/AKA Peckerwood

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm Bob a heart transplant recipient starting a new life with a new love...woodwork. I'm retired and while I"ve always loved working with wood never had the time until now. I make a lot of things but focus primarily on canes and sliding top boxes. Because I started this hobby in the last few years I know I have a great deal to learn so I plan on being a sponge here and soaking up as much of your expertise as I can. I greatly admire those who can create things from wood so thanks for having me as a member. I am a native Minnesotan who now lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

·
Cowboy up and do just it
535 Posts
Welcome Dennis and Bob. Wow, two for the price of one. Cool. This is a friendly place, well most if the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Wood Forum

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome Dennis and Bob from NH. You're a long way from salt water there Dennis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts