Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pretty basic set of salt and pepper mills. 10" tall. But it is the first items Ive ever turned on a lathe. Guess which is salt and which is pepper...lol

image-1301115650.jpg

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
kelsky said:
A pretty basic set of salt and pepper mills. 10" tall. But it is the first items Ive ever turned on a lathe. Guess which is salt and which is pepper...lol
I'd like to try a set myself. Would you please tell me where you got the kits & what kits they were?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woodcraft is where I purchased the hardware and the maple blank. The walnut was a piece I had left over from a table I made. From the kit you can download instructions on how to make them. I watched several u-tube videos as well. I picked out a shape that i wanted to make and from there I just went for it.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
kelsky said:
Woodcraft is where I purchased the hardware and the maple blank. The walnut was a piece I had left over from a table I made. From the kit you can download instructions on how to make them. I watched several u-tube videos as well. I picked out a shape that i wanted to make and from there I just went for it.
Thanks. I had seen the pepper kits there but I guess I didn't notice the salt kits. I'll have to check them out.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts