Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Looks too complex. Too many steps to do anything.
What would be your primary use? Box joints, Dovetails or mortise and tenon. I think there are other dedicated options that may be easier

In woodworking there is always more then one way to accomplish something.

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
As Terry asked ... what would you do with them? At one point, I had 5 routers, and a table that could hold 3 routers at the same time. Using it was much more work than it was worth.

I still have 2 routers ... one in a table, and the other hand held. But I rarely use them. Most all of the work I do nowadays is by hand. Much more therapeutic, and no need for eye, ear, or lung protection.

·
Registered
Termite
5,404 Posts
Really considering buying a Multi-Router soon and want last minute discussion. Thoughts go!
Look at the things you want to do and see if it's worth the purchase..... You might look at dedicated router forums for advise...

·
Registered
Termite
5,404 Posts
Looks too complex. Too many steps to do anything.
What would be your primary use? Box joints, Dovetails or mortise and tenon. I think there are other dedicated options that may be easier

In woodworking there is always more then one way to accomplish something.
For me if it's not complex it's a waste of my personal time...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.