Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Happy Holidays. I am looking for a set of plans for a miter saw station that is not a mobile type. I happened across one late the other night on the internet and I cannot remember where I saw it. It was made out of 3/4 plywood. Can anybody out there help?

Many thanks in advance

John

·
Registered
445 Posts
I can't find any plan's at the moment but this might help :smile:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have plans for that somewhere but cant find them at the moment, as soon as i do ill post them, believe their from a magizine

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you really need plans? Just build it according to your own needs, and to the dimentions of your miter saw. It's pretty simple. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hi jraney

There are some good ideas, and plans in the 2007 issue of Wood Magazines best ever "Workshop Jigs, Tips, and Ideas". It should still be in the magazine section of your local newstand. It also shows the station that mackem posted, as well as a more mobile stand.

Welcome to the forum.

Gerry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the support on this one.

"
Do you really need plans? Just build it according to your own needs, and to the dimentions of your miter saw. It's pretty simple. :thumbsup:
"

Blockhead, you are correct that they are an easy build. I need some visuals to get me thinking of the best design for me. Thanks for your input!

All the best for 2008

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts