Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Very nice. Love your stop. I like how you made your "marker" adjustable. Can't believe that was only a three week project. Retired???
 

·
novice wood hacker
Joined
·
514 Posts
Wow, 3 weeks? It would take me months to build that with the time I can dedicate to that stuff. Looks great!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
How are you handling your dust collection? I have my miter saw built into a box like that also. I split a 4" line to two 2". One goes to a sweep in the bottom back of the box and the other attaches with a hose to the ms. Works ok but I have to sweep out the box every so often to the built in "sweep". It does keep the dust enclosed for the most part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got a 4" line in the wall and it come into the bottom of the Miter Enclosure. Get about 90% of the sawdust. The other 10% stays in the enclosure but it doesn't come back into the work space.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Welcome here to this friendly WW forum. Guessing you have made a few cabinets/drawers before, and are well organized. Enjoy how you choose to make your sawdust, and be safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,232 Posts
An impressive build. Thanks for sharing.
You can't have too many drawers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
That's great! Nice build.......it gives me some ideas for my shop!*
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top