Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I am thinking of finally upgrading to a Mirka Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander (#625). I have a Festool CLEANTEC CT 15 HEPA dust extractor.

Can anyone help advise on where I can get adaptors to be able to use the 2 products together? I'm pretty sure I've read on some forums that people have run Mirka sanders with Festool vacuums. But I can't figure out what I need to get, or where to get it.

Thanks.!!!!!
V

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy. I am thinking of finally upgrading to a Mirka Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander (#625). I have a Festool CLEANTEC CT 15 HEPA dust extractor.

Can anyone help advise on where I can get adaptors to be able to use the 2 products together? I'm pretty sure I've read on some forums that people have run Mirka sanders with Festool vacuums. But I can't figure out what I need to get, or where to get it.

Thanks.!!!!!
V
I found a couple folks who connect the Mirka directly to their Festool CT26 extractors. No adaptors required.

I bought the Mirka sander and it works perfectly with my Festool CT16. No adaptors needed. Yayyyy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts