Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
John
3,028 Posts
Hi Johnny - when I read your first post I suspected that was the problem, I bought my first set of those about 3 years ago and have 3 sets now. No issues at all with them, although, I not crazy about the convoluted track it runs on. I would have preferred the things be square with straight slots, similar to the Rockler. The Milescraft do have a fraction of an inch more reach than the Rockler though. I don't bother with the screws, just make sure they are aligned when you tighten them down.:yes:

Reactions: Sleeper

·
John
3,028 Posts
I'm still trying to figure that out and the only thing I can think of is to fit it into a smaller box. :shifty:
That sounds like as good reason as any I could come up with.:blink:
Forgot to mention, the reason I have 3 of those kits is I just leave one assembled as a stack and the other two kits preset up as singles for fence and table. Just saved the aggravation of taking the things apart and putting them back together. :smile:

Reactions: Sleeper
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.