Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just call me Sir
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys well its not far off and this here littlebuddha has a lot of stuff to sort out with fam and friends, so not much time for the lathe and not sure of when i will get to be on the computer so, to all you shavers and wood butchers out, you have a great festive time, enjoy everyone, lets hope the new year brings good to the world.
Happy Christmas all..LB.:thumbsup:

If you cannot afford to send me presents as postage is high to the UK you can just send money by Paypal, large amounts please, hate messing with small amounts it just mean.:thumbsup: Wood is also good, some Red Box would be nice:laughing:
Have yourselfs a merry merry christmas all.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
If you cannot afford to send me presents as postage is high to the UK you can just send money by Paypal, large amounts please

Have yourselfs a merry merry christmas all.
:laughing:, you're just getting a lump of coal, but Merry Christmas anyway.

·
Registered
484 Posts
b
All you get from me is a, Thank You, for being a good guy, and a Merry Xmas to you and your loved ones. Wasn't going to tell you this, but the check is in the mail, so you better go wait by the mail box. Merry Xmas, Mitch

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Merry Christmas to all. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a pile a sticks. Ebony, holly, blackwood, boxwood, and osage orange would be nice.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I haven't been around much lately - so much going on: death in the family, birthday, retirement (with party), getting ready for Christmas, etc.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your help and friendship this year, and

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, whatever your creed, and
may you each have a peaceful, joyous, and prosperous New Year in 2008.

Nancy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts