Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
I fail in order to learn
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three quarter MDF doors I have to design for paint. would a V groove bit 2 inches from each side all the way across with a half inch round over been along the edges be a decent looking and easy to do design? with the V groove bit i am speaking about like a tic tac toe design but with a large center square. I have a very limited budget and these are the two bits that I have to work with. I will need to do the doors tonight so would like an answer as soon as possible thank you all in advance.

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
I have three quarter MDF doors I have to design for paint. would a V groove bit 2 inches from each side all the way across with a half inch round over been along the edges be a decent looking and easy to do design? with the V groove bit i am speaking about like a tic tac toe design but with a large center square. I have a very limited budget and these are the two bits that I have to work with. I will need to do the doors tonight so would like an answer as soon as possible thank you all in advance.
If the pattern is one you like, and you can set up a template to rout the grooves accurately, that should work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts