Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my name is Chase i am 18 and i am very new to wood working. i live in peach tree city georgia ( 30 minutes south of atlanta / the airport. )
and i am looking for some one who is willing to teach me all about wood working. I have signed up for the navy and will be leaving for boot camp around December so i would love to learn as much as i can between now and then. i don't mind helping you with your projects as long as i am learning.

you can reply to this post, email me at [email protected] , or text/ call me at 678-763-5937

i have a very flexible schedule and have a fair amount of my own tools. i have a car and can drive to you but i get about 12 mpg so closer is better. thanks a lot for reading and hope you can help me out.

·
Registered
13,109 Posts
This store is quite distance from you.

Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Call Us: (770) 587-3372
Fax Us: (770) 587-9068
Email Us: [email protected]

However, give them a call and ask if they know of anything in your area.

As a retired AF person, let me also welcome you to the US military. I am always impressed when a young man selects one of the services for his first life learning experience. I think that is a great place for any young person to start his/her progression through life.

George

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This store is quite distance from you.

Woodcraft of Atlanta
8560 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 115
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Call Us: (770) 587-3372
Fax Us: (770) 587-9068
Email Us: [email protected]

However, give them a call and ask if they know of anything in your area.

As a retired AF person, let me also welcome you to the US military. I am always impressed when a young man selects one of the services for his first life learning experience. I think that is a great place for any young person to start his/her progression through life.

George

Thank you very much George with the support and the help. and thank you for your service my dad was air force.

i have emailed the shop that you showed me. thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Im in St. Marys right next to NSB Kingsbay I have a school here an I teach the guys here Im retired Navy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts