Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wishing he had a title...
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have discovered what a great sander my Bosch Multi tool is. It came with some sample sandpaper. Bosch brand BRIGHT RED, not red oxide and some white colored samples. Fantastic paper, long lasting, really impressed with it.

Sanding on the boat I have used all the samples so I bought some more Bosch brand and I am SORELY disappointed. Can't fine the Bright red or the white. I bought some that is red oxide and it lasts maybe 10 minutes at most before it worn out. I am going to go through this 25 pack long before I am done sanding the inside of the boat.

I have been searching and have not found a premium name brand in the Bosch sized paper. Just brands I have not heard of. So does anyone have a source from good brand of sandpaper that will fit these??

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
I have the Fein Multi-Tool and use the Fein Triangles. I'm not 100% sure they're interchangeable, but they sure look the same. The Fein triangles last a long time.

They also make carbide grit attachments for heavy sanding.

·
Wishing he had a title...
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. Useful to hear from someone that actually uses a product. Fein is the only other brand that I have found that might be quality. I will probably try them next. None of the big boys seem to make it. I guess the demand is small.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts