Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I didn't need a big one so...

And in case I get too confused...

It's only about 12"-13" wide....but it werks fer me!!!:yes:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Done. Thanx Daren.:thumbsup:
That-a-way Cdog, I dig it. A jig, instructions and self portrait all in a neat little package. Put a dirty mop on that head sketch and it would look like me, I work with my tongue out? Don't know why, I just do.

·
Registered
1 Posts
power vac switch

A little different topic but I remember reading something about a switch that automatically turns on your shop vac when you start your chop saw or whatever tool you're running. Anyone know anything about them? I can't seem to find the right search method in google to come up with anything.

·
Soon to be Ol' Geezer
43 Posts
A little different topic but I remember reading something about a switch that automatically turns on your shop vac when you start your chop saw or whatever tool you're running. Anyone know anything about them? I can't seem to find the right search method in google to come up with anything.

Also look on Sears site.
I have that switch on my Fein Mini collector, Festool sander.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:thumbsup:
Now THAT made my day!!!!

I've made a few cuts with that bodged up lil thing and it's surprisingly accurate... now...new blade. Forrest or Freud or.....????
Bear in mind it's just a lil Bosch and I don't expect TOO much from her.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Now THAT made my day!!!!

I've made a few cuts with that bodged up lil thing and it's surprisingly accurate... now...new blade. Forrest or Freud or.....????
Bear in mind it's just a lil Bosch and I don't expect TOO much from her.
A few years ago, while on Sale in the $88 area, I got a Forrest WW II.
I put it into a cheap TS... It did wonders for it! I LOVE that blade!! Most expensive saw blade I ever bought... thought anyone would have to be crazy to pay that much money for Saw Blade! Seeing & Using is believing! Worth every penny!! It's so nice to get really nice smooth cuts from a TS... sanding not required!

I keep tabs on them on my website...

The Freud may do the same thing... I just decided in the WW II.

You will LIKE it!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I read somewhere that Freud's got a new blade out that rivals the WW2.
Anyone heard about that one???

·
Registered
33 Posts
A few years ago, while on Sale in the $88 area, I got a Forrest WW II.
I put it into a cheap TS... It did wonders for it! I LOVE that blade!! Most expensive saw blade I ever bought... thought anyone would have to be crazy to pay that much money for Saw Blade! Seeing & Using is believing! Worth every penny!! It's so nice to get really nice smooth cuts from a TS... sanding not required!

I keep tabs on them on my website...

The Freud may do the same thing... I just decided in the WW II.

You will LIKE it!!
I felt the same way....Why spend that kind of money for a saw blade? Then I actually used one.....I was sold, now I own 6 Forrest blades.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts