Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been forced on a bit of a woodworking break lately. It started with a torn calf muscle... then just as I started physical therapy and my leg was feeling better... I shot a framing nail through my finger over the weekend building a firewood rack.

Once my finger starts feeling better I have to clean up my shop from where the neighbors kinda just threw all my tools into the garage while I was bleeding all over the lawn. I'm very thankful they helped clean everything up my wife, was a basket case pretty much.

·
7,222 Posts
Wow, more than a string of bad luck. :eek:

Get well quick. I wondered why you had been so quite on the threads.

I pulled a muscle in my back on Saturday. Recovered now, but I did not get much woodworking done over the weekend.

·
Half a bubble off.. {Θ¿Θ}
548 Posts
Damn ... that sux BK.. I hope there wasn't any bone damage from the nailer.
Catch up on your reading & planning and let us know how you're doing.
..Jon..

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone I appreciate the kind thoughts.

Oh and I almost forgot... Found out we have a bun in the oven, due at thanksgiving. So that's had me a little distracted as well :)

·
Trytore Member
2,763 Posts
Hey, congratulations! Your finger will heal but that "bun" will be life changing. Very happy for you and the Mrs. Heal fast.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
All I can do is wish you a speedy and compete recovery. Just remember, it will get worse: you'll be aging. Of course, that's still better than NOT aging! :thumbsup::laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts