Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen somewhere......and for the life of me I can't remember where.....a design for a kitchen stool. It looks like a high bar stool, but the back section and the seat somehow fold and the high bar stool becomes a set of steps to reach things high up in the kitchen. Does anyone know who sells, or where I can get plans for this stool. Sorry I don't have a picture. I will try to find one.
Thanks

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You happen to be the second person looking for such a design today. :laughing:

See this other thread which has some plans in the replies.

Library Chair is the original name.

http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/f9/chair-onto-stool-56898/
Well isn't that the funniest thing. How does that happen. My wife and I were talking about one last night and I remembered seeing one and now myself and another member have both posted about it. That's a little creepy if you ask me.

·
7,222 Posts
Well isn't that the funniest thing. How does that happen. My wife and I were talking about one last night and I remembered seeing one and now myself and another member have both posted about it. That's a little creepy if you ask me.
Not creepy, just illustrates how different people can be on the same thought path and not know it. :icon_smile:

A public radio article the other week talking about discoveries and inventions mentioned it is common that more than 1 person invents the same thing at about the same time. Example the double helix structure of DNA, the now famous team posted their finding only hours before another team, and neither team knew about the other teams work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts