Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built three of these for my granddaughters I used norm Abrams plan. They were made of cherry and poplar

ForumRunner_20130516_180339.jpg

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No nails were harmed in the buildings process. They were a fun project. I do have three more to build which very well could take the fun out of it.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry no pictures, and the plans were from norm Abrams. If you want you can purchase a measured drawerring ( say that with a Boston accent).

·
where's my table saw?
27,756 Posts
Now see what you started....

Everybody will want one now! Great looking piece.:yes:

No nails were harmed in the buildings process. They were a fun project. I do have three more to build which very well could take the fun out of it.
I know from experience that after the first 2, the next ones are more like "work' but it's all good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree bill, making them for the granddaughters was very pleasurable process for me. But the next three will be alittle more like work.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone for your comments. The plans for the jewelry box was pretty simple to follow and I am sure the next three will go faster then the first ones did, yep I now have templates.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Here I thought I'd seen every episode of good old Norm. Missed that one for sure.

Beautiful work. Your Granddaughters will love them for a life time not only for their beauty, but because Grandpa made them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Fine looking jewelry boxes! Great design and love the secret compartment. Your grand daughters are very lucky, they'll treasure what grand pa made.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts