Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Jason, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am very happy to finally join here. I've lurked here over the years, but figured I would try to get more involved.

I love to make things--especially things I've never tried before, and I blog about it on my blog. I make LOTS of mistakes, but I also learn a lot in the process.

I'll post some of my projects in subsequent posts, and I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Thanks for having me!

·
crosseyed & dyslexic
589 Posts
Welcome Jason from Portland!
I sure do miss going down there for the GI Joe 200 My wife and I always looked forward to seeing the Indy Cars. Bummer

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome from NH - Lots of folks from all over the globe here all pitching in to make this the best site...

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Hi Jason and welcome.

I just stumbled onto your Teardrop trailer photos and was hoping to learn more about it, but I guess this is your only thread. I did however find your webpage with the Teardrop trailer and I may try to build one as soon as I get some of my other projects cleared out of my shop. :yes:

I recently found a Teardrop trailer for sale at a used car lot and I was ready to buy until I saw the $8k price tag. :eek:

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome! All of my projects have a mistake or two but it's how you learn to hide them that matters the most.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Jason and welcome.

I just stumbled onto your Teardrop trailer photos and was hoping to learn more about it, but I guess this is your only thread. I did however find your webpage with the Teardrop trailer and I may try to build one as soon as I get some of my other projects cleared out of my shop. :yes:

I recently found a Teardrop trailer for sale at a used car lot and I was ready to buy until I saw the $8k price tag. :eek:
Yep--they want an arm and a leg for them. Teardrop aren't too hard to build--just depends on the materials and level of quality you want to put into them. Mine was pretty barebones--but I had fun doing the murals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts