1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
It's sweaty here!

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
Absolutely delightful today. High 70s and low 89s with an onshore breeze here in Kona.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
That's gotta be rough! ;)

Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Man is it hot here
Here too. I hate it when it's muggy and uncomfortable round the clock....sucks the life ambition right out of me. Right now it's only ~ 73°F, but it's 95% humidity and it's miserable. It'll be darn cold soon enough, but I'll take 65°F with low humidity any time!

·
Chairman of the 'Board
285 Posts
We'll have a high of 84 today. I probably won't notice it under water teaching Scuba. However, this past week I put in a 12,000 BTU AC unit in the shop. Yesterday was the first day I can remember where the sweat didn't roll off of me and on to my projects. I guess it's a small price to pay for living in Paradise!

BTW, watch Key Largo Temps... you'll see we are usually cooler in the summer and way warmer in the winter. We do get hurricanes but the last one was in 1966. As my sig line says: Just another day in paradise.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Here too. I hate it when it's muggy and uncomfortable round the clock....sucks the life ambition right out of me. Right now it's only ~ 73°F, but it's 95% humidity and it's miserable. It'll be darn cold soon enough, but I'll take 65°F with low humidity any time!
Ha ha! 65 is cold. That's a good one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It was miserable day in the garage ripping sheet goods all day. Its good for dust collection though. Since I lost about 10 pounds via sweat it all stuck to me lol.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Here in north-central Florida, it's hot and muggy about 10 months out of the year.....we've been running mid to high 90's...add to that, my shop is an aluminum building w/o air, and the temp inside is about 110 deg......trust me, it's hot....

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
It's so hot today you could fry an egg on block of ice

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Ok, that's hot! eek!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts