Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I'd like to introduce myself. This is the first forum I've ever participated in, so it might take me a while to get the hang of it. I've enjoyed woodworking ever since High School, and finally have built (almost) a small workshop. I'll use it for home repair projects and such, but mostly just for fun stuff. I've been reading several posts and already have good ideas on building a Shop Air Filter, Air Compressor Silencing Cabinet and Guides for ripping and x-cutting sheet stock. I'm looking forward to learning new ideas from all of you, and hope I can offer some help as well.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome and comment. I changed my intro to be correct. This is definitely a forum. Happy to be a part of it.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome!
It's a friendly place and you'll find a pretty good Texan contingent here too.
Am just a little west of ya.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be avoiding the shopping crowds this weekend by spending some quality shop-time: Finishing electrical, and hopefully moving in. The best part about building a shop is all the jigs you get to make to make building the shop easier! If I'm efficient (not normally a trait) I will start my first project, a Shop Air Filtration System. I learned a lot from this forum on what you all (ya'll in Texan) have found that works and doesn't work. I'll post some pics as I go.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts