Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I glad to have found this forum.I hail from LaMarque,Texas.A little town on the coast near Galveston Island.Woodworking has been a love of mine for several years.I spent seventeen years during shift work as an operator at a petro-chemical plant and have forty years of HVAC under my belt.Up until recently I have dealt with building the occasional table,bookshelf etc. nothing too involved.So I would say I'm not a novice,but not at the top the game either.Here's hoping that the rest of you will help guide me through my desire for further knowledge of my hobby.I also love collecting stereo equipment(vintage) and listening to music,but that's another forum.Glad to be aboard and looking forward to reading and sharing information.Oh yeah,I'm sixty two years young and you can teach me new tricks!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome!
From a little west of ya.
Dave H

·
Registered
243 Posts
piokoa said:
Hello,I glad to have found this forum.I hail from LaMarque,Texas.A little town on the coast near Galveston Island.Woodworking has been a love of mine for several years.I spent seventeen years during shift work as an operator at a petro-chemical plant and have forty years of HVAC under my belt.Up until recently I have dealt with building the occasional table,bookshelf etc. nothing too involved.So I would say I'm not a novice,but not at the top the game either.Here's hoping that the rest of you will help guide me through my desire for further knowledge of my hobby.I also love collecting stereo equipment(vintage) and listening to music,but that's another forum.Glad to be aboard and looking forward to reading and sharing information.Oh yeah,I'm sixty two years young and you can teach me new tricks!
Welcome fellow Texan ;-)
This is a great forum. You'll like it here. I've been on here for a month or two now. Oh an I'm from Plano Texas which is about 20 minutes north of Dallas. Welcome again!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Attachments

Reactions: piokoa

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome form a Yankee up here in NH - I'm not 62 but I have 55 years experience being 7 years old. You've joined a great forum and we'll all enjoy hearing from you. When asking questions, lots of times pictures are good to explain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts