Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Hoosiers,
I'm looking to join a woodworking club/guild in the Indianapolis area. I've checked the meetup.com website but nothing current exists, so figured why not start one up-only to be confronted with fees(19.00/mo:huh:) to list a "meetup" group. Next stop was craigslist (free) no hits yet, but it's only been since yesterday http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/grp/4055394820.html. It finally occurred,HELLO:blink:, why not get it on the big screen, to WT, so here it is. BTW, I can provide the location, space- once/monthly at least. Hope to hear from you all.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's occurred to me gentlemen, I may have formatted the OP to be somewhat too "cute" with all the icons and all the other nonsense-so if this has deterred anyone from responding, here is a revised woodworkers club re-post that I would be willing to host given the interest:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Attention Indiana woodworkers:
New woodworking club to form in Indianapolis
No cost to join
Monthly meetups to be held for a "show and tell" format-bring your completed or work in-progress projects and trade tips, feedback and other info on how to better your craft.
Shop talk, tool demos, drawings, or other ideas you may have regarding woodworking, feel free to contribute your talents.
Reply publicly or PM(private message)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts