Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bosch 4000 table saw, Ridgid chopsaw, Ridgid drill press and a Dewalt buiscit joiner.....I had some cash burnin' a hole in my pocket....

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Corndog how about a review on that bosch bench saw after you have used it enough to give one?

I think I am gonna get one when I start trimming out the house. Going back and forth from the shop to the house a milllion times does not make me excited.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're gonna deliver it t'marra. I was standing in line to pay fer everything and EVERY SINGLE CONTRACTOR that walked by commented on what a good purchase I had made so I'm stoked!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yer a smart ass...I like that!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let's keep it going...might make the forum a little more fun.....:yes:
Daren is good fer that too.:laughing:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I bought it because I really don't think I need anymore saw than that.
I don't build "fine furniture" so a $3000 cabinet saw was out of the question. And B.T.W....the wife is just glad that I'm getting back to building again....whew!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hey Corndog

Are you building shelves up the walls to put all your shiny new equipment in? After all, you only got 93.5 square feet.

Gerry

PS: TT, you are absolutely right about the women in our lives.

Gerry

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:laughing: No Gerry...I'm kicking everyone out of the living room.I need the space fer the new saw!!!:laughing:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts