Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy fellers I've missed yall. anyway I had some trouble getting back. I still can't quite figure out the app on the android phone, but we bought an IPad so it is more like a regular computer than the phone. So how has everyone been, and what have y'all been up to

Reactions: Alchymist

·
Log dog
7,933 Posts
Well how the hell are ya Tommie? Was just thinking about ya. How's things going? You can't leave for a long time, then come back with no pics of your new place.
Hope it's going good. Glad to have you back.

·
7,222 Posts
Hello Tommie, terrific to hear from you again. :thumbsup:

As Dominick said, how is the new place? Last we heard you were still gutting rooms. I presume you are in the new place now.

Traffic on the forums seems slower than before you moved. Some regulars do not seem to be posting any more.

DaveTTC presently has a job refitting a bathroom. Looking for more paying jobs. As you will know from the new place, sometimes fixing up a room is more work than if you had been able to start from scratch.

There was a swap in the General Woodworking forum for a lidded box which went no-where. Even the organizer did not make an item.

A couple of later swaps with marking gauge and then separately marking knife went well.

RusDemka tried a content in the Woodturning forum, a good set of prizes, but not enough interest at the time, so he postponed.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome Back!!
Yep--+1 on the slow.
Guess I've been guilty too-- work too much, but now getting cooler so I can work in shop. Will be posting some--/ to motivate others-- lol.
Dave H

Reactions: Tommie Hockett

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I have been very busy with the house remodel and still have a little bit to go. I just got all the trash cleaned out of the shop it was my last priority had to have the woman comfortable first. WHOM I AM NOW ENGAGEd TO!!! I wish I had more before pictures but imagine a big shop with about a foot and a half of trash covering the floor. Haven't done any woodworking :thumbdown: but hopefully I will be able to get back to it. Maybe il bring some of the people back with me lol

·
Turning Wood Into Art
4,043 Posts
He lives !!!!!!

Was getting ready to send out search and rescue lol

Congratualtions on all the good developments in your life. Hope you get this iPad sorted more too ;)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys it is most definitely good to be back. I will try to post pics of the house tomorrow It apparently has to be spotless before I post pics for y'all to see... According to chellie anyway lol

·
Making sawdust in MS
4,000 Posts
Welcome back Tommie! Hey my wife is the same way. But sometimes I've posted pics anyway. Lol. She's lived with me for all these years, so maybe a pic won't drive her off .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts