Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On a website called Hingmy, I won their review model B&D RTX Dremel-style roto tool. It's slightly used, as it's the one they tested to write their review article. But at least I'm guaranteed not to get a lemon.

They actually gave the tool pretty good ratings. And it's compatible with Dremel bits and accessories. It's not the greatest win but it's sure a welcome additional to my tool arsenal. And it'll feel right at home with the new rotary tools/accessories storage cabinet I just recently built.

Free tools? Hell yeah! Bring it on. And thank you very much to Hingmy for their great took reviews website and for their generosity, of which I am a lucky benefactor.

http://www.hingmy.com/site/contests.php

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My booty arrived today!

Text Material property Label Paper product Paper

Material property Pen Finger Vehicle Paper product

Thanks again to Hingmy.com. I really appreciate the gift. It will be put to good use. :thumbsup:

·
I wood if I could.
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just unpacked the tool and found that I didn't receive the unit they used for their review testing. The one I received was a brand new, factory sealed unit. I gave it a quick test spin. Pretty decent machine. Especially for its retail price point. I like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.