Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
7,222 Posts
Now I'm out of wood
It does happen. Easy to get into the turning and generate a nice inventory of pieces.

Nice looking bowls, it does look like you are getting the hang of it. :thumbsup:

Now if only you were close to some of the other folks in the Woodturning forum. One is going to have an excess of hickory and another an excess of pear.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave Paine said:
It does happen. Easy to get into the turning and generate a nice inventory of pieces.

Nice looking bowls, it does look like you are getting the hang of it. :thumbsup:

Now if only you were close to some of the other folks in the Woodturning forum. One is going to have an excess of hickory and another an excess of pear.
That's the one problem not enough wood I have resorted to buying it through e-bay . I live on a island and since the storm wiped out the trees not much to pick from unless you want Chinese tallow I do have a 6 foot trunk of Japanese yew never tried it though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.