Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I smoke too much. The other day I lit a cigarette and went to make some minor adjustment on my router table. The cigarette between my fingers got in the way so I attempted to put it between my lips.......and burned my finger on the other cigarette I already had there.:censored: Similarly, I have found myself with a beer in each hand. It's hard to get anything done with your head in your ass.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At least ya didn't put the lit end of the 2nd cig in your mouth (like I did with my cigar).:laughing:
Or.....while you're talkin' on your cell, reachin' in your pocket wonderin' where you put your cell.
Bill
Yeah, I've blistered my lip a few times. Ever forget why you walked into the bathroom? Ever tried to warm a cup of coffee in the fridge?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have done that too. Also waited for a stop sign to turn green for about five minutes. Working midnight s this happened more than once.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You sound like my brother-in-law. He just loved working with wood, saws and drinking vodka . He was also missing some fingers. I hope you don't drive a car also.
Yeah, I drive too. Only in the morning, tho. The interlock system on my car works well, so I drive to the beer store in the morning, and get drunk in the afternoon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.