Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put pictures and descriptions in my gallery http://www.woodworkingtalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=11&cat=500
I am tired from playing with them, and too lazy to post all the pictures in this thread right now. I will put the pictures here later, I still have more to take pictures of anyway once I get the rest set up. I bought a guys sharpening shop, it is just spread all over my shop and the mobile sharpening trailer he had in the pictures. Some time this year :laughing: I will get everything organized and figure out how to use it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I bought out a sharpening shop a few years ago. Nobody does it around here. Thought I might do that when I retire. My favorite is the saw filer. I just love to watch that thing work. So much so I sharpen hand saws for free just so I get to play with it. Most of mine is in storage just waiting for the day when I get to play all day every day. Have fun....

Mike

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wow Daren...That's awesome....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's some nice equipment...even tho it's got a couple a years on it...;) ;) ;)

Let me know when ya get set up.....:yes: :yes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
You will find that the belt grinder is a very versatile tool. Be glad that it is not one of the new ones, as they are a pain to change grinding belts on. Mine is even older then yours and is still one of the most used tools in the shop.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will find that the belt grinder is a very versatile tool.
I do use it alot. It is the first one I have ever had. I was really surprised how long the belts last. I kinda avoided the thing for awhile figuring I would be using up too many belts and "wanted to save them for when only the belt grinder would do" come to find out they last a quite abit longer than I had expected. I find new uses for the machine all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts