Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad teach me how to do woodworking . he pass away from cancer about five mouths a go the last job we was doing together was a walnut table But when he got badly sick we could not get it done case he have to go to the hospital all the time and everything else . the only thing we got done is cutting up the lumber and glowing it up to gather but when he pass away I did't get it done case me and my mom was moving to be close to my brother and two sister . I got a small shop and Men do I miss my old shop haha but we got selling down and everything I told my mom I going to go work on the table and she say Ok so that what I did I got it all sand it down and stain and everything else and if my dad see it know he well probably say good job son. but I still do miss him and hearing him teach me about woodworking and his B*ching lol but this is for you dad

Attachments

·
Sawing against the Wind
2,383 Posts
That's a pretty table (walnut I suppose), the sanding character marks (not perfectly flat) I like!!! It gives it a hand rubbed look. What finish have you chosen??? The metal base is a plus in my book!!! How about a few more pics??

·
Registered
268 Posts
Very nice!! I'm sure your Dad is proud and satisfied.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
Walnut table top

Cowboy
Well, you got 'er done!
And this table will always be something special to you because you and your Dad started it together.
You will most likely have it for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well thank you all very much and toolman50 I very much well it is very special to me and my family and I probably hand it down to my future son are daughter so there family can enjoy it as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts