Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got:

5 packs (50 sheets per pack) of 500 grit WetOrDry - $10 each

8 packs(15 sheets per pack) of 220 grit "Professional Painters' Abrasive" - $5 each

2 packs(25 sheets per pack) of 280 grit "Tri-M-ite Non-Loading dry sanding" - $7 each

1 pack (5 sheets per pack) of 320 grit WetOrDry - $3

16 packs (5 sheets per pack) of 2000 grit WetOrDry - $3 each

If you buy more than $25 worth, I'll throw in the shipping for free.

FYI, I take (and prefer) paypal.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I get paid wednesday :) I will check in with you then. By the way anyone looking here i have purchased from him before and he does deliver as promised. By the way are you ever going to get lower grits in? say 60-100?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'd like:
2 packs 500 grit @ 10 = $20
2 packs 220 grit @ 5 = $10
3 packs 2000 @ 3 = $ 9

Pay pal is great send me your addy.

Dave H

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get paid wednesday :) I will check in with you then. By the way anyone looking here i have purchased from him before and he does deliver as promised. By the way are you ever going to get lower grits in? say 60-100?
they usually have some of the lower grits too, but it is "regular" as in not wetordry ... would that be ok?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I'm guessing you hijacked this thread because you can't start your own until you have 25 posts in the forum.

If you really intend to be a member, all you have to do to delete your post is click on the edit button on the bottom of each post and delete everything in them.

If you don't, I'm sure you will be marked as a spammer and they will be deleted for you - along with your account.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Periodically have a lot of spammers here and when your first post is offering items for sale.........

Didn't mean to sound harsh and sorry for doing so. Welcome to the forum.

It only takes 25 posts to be able to start threads in the classifieds and that doesn't take long. Why don't you head over to the Introduction section and tell us a little about yourself.

Glad to have you with us.

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Here is what I have ... make an offer ... for what it's worth, shipping this stuff is typically about $7, so the more you buy, bet better the deal. One more thing ... I think I would like to keep on pack each higher grit WetOrDry stuff

Cardboard

Wall Cardboard Paper Room Paper product

Technology Electronic device Electronics Multimedia Display device

Technology Electronics Electronic device Gadget

Text Electronics Paper

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, I have no more 3000 grit to sell.

$100 (shipped) takes the rest, or make me an offer. I am not likely to refuse it.

·
Master firewood maker
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No 3000?... :(
yeah, sorry ... someone grabbed it. turns out the other one is an open box ... i'd like to keep about 10 sheets from that, and but i can send you the rest if you want. that would be about 35 sheets.

I also have 7 4-packs of 2000.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.