Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am brand new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to woodworking and will be in need of much advice. While I'm a newb to woodworking, I have some experience at DIY projects. My current project is to build myself a new garage too accommodate the new table saw I bought. My first question is this: does anyone have an opinion on Freud tools? I have heard that their blades and dados are real good, but differing opinions on their router table. I'm looking at the RTS5000. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Sik,
Welcome to the forum. I have used freud blades and router bits, but not their power tools yet. Good luck on the garage.
Mike Hawkins;)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have also used freud blades. I have a Freud biscuit joiner. I got it from a guy that had two of them. He gave me this one because it has some broken parts. I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. I like the freud blades I have. Good luck on the new garage, I built a new shop last year and I have really enjoyed the new space.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello Sikrap...wilkommen from another newb...I'm into DIY, not necessarily a woodworker, but plucking knowledge from these experts should certainly elevate your abilities and motivate you to take on any challenge. You will have a great time here.:yes:

Heather

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad to have you join the fourm, I'am sure you will like it here all the ww's are very friendly and really know their stuff. I also have used the Freud blades only I really like them I'am sure you will too. :thumbsup:
TC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts