Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a foot of snow on the ground, but I have a heated shop and a pile of wood, so life is good! I was employed as a woodworker when I wore a younger man's clothes (a patternmaker), as was my dad and his dad. Now I make products more complicated and costly than they need to be through careful engineering. I went a good while without a proper wood shop, but I've fixed that over the preceding few years and I couldn't be happier about it. I almost croaked last Spring from heart disease (all fixed now), so now I'm working at making all those things I always wanted to before I die.

Roy

·
Registered
61 Posts
St. Clair is nice. been to the big lake/park, gtobeech.

I've been in Michigan many times.
stuart, been to all the Great Lakes and many of the State Parks. Have lived in Michigan all my life (59 years), except for the years in the Army where I spent 19 months in Germany.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've lived here for 39 of my 49 years; the other ten were all over the Earth via the USAF. Most bases had a woodshop to use for a nominal fee. Thanks for taking the time to welcome a newcomer. Now get back in that shop and git'er done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts